I cover a large range of creative digital projects, platforms, and designs to create experiences.
- Graphic Design
- I start Orientation Research as you initiate the project. I need your creative brief to kick start thought process. Competitive landscape, Market research, Design research – these are the parts of Orientation Research.
As soon as you confirm the media, I will be producing for (web, print, etc) and confirms any technical parameters (for example website dimensions, color schemes, width and height for print materials.
I will definitely make minor modifications which include minimal changes on aesthetic elements as you request.
Depending on the project and delivery media, the production materials are often handed to a third party which includes:
– Media outlet
– Launched on web
We both (me and you) will be engaged in the supervision or management of the above suppliers
Few Specific Services : Brand Logo, Business Card, Brochure, Letterhead, Flayer, Stationary Items, T-shirt Designs, Mobile Application Design
- Brand Identity
- A logo and a color palette alone do not make a brand identity. When designing your identity, you need to create a comprehensive visual language that can be applied to everything from your website to your packaging. Depending on your brand (and the type of content you plan to create), your needs may be more expansive, but a basic brand identity includes:
– Design Pattern
– Data visualization
– Few motion elements
– Web design
Don’t worry about these characteristics of the brand. I would love to follow these footsteps.
👣 Distinct, Memorable, Scalable and flexible, Easy to apply
Designing a successful brand identity takes a lot of work and collaboration. Yeah, It is IMPORTANT
- Web Design
- I preferably work on Landing Pages Iterations, Some Other Sections, The Guidelines’ Landing(Brand Guideline Page), Some 404 Love, Iconography & Illustration, Online Digital Designs & Collaterals.
Few Specific Services : PSD / UI Design, PSD / UI to HTML, Responsive Website, AMP Website, Bootstrap, SCSS, Website Redesign with Speed Improvement
Some Wikipedia stuff– Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design; interface design; authoring, including standardised code and proprietary software; user experience design; and search engine optimization.
- PLAN >>> ANALYSIS >>> DESIGN >>> DEVELOPMENT & IMPLEMENTATION >>> TESTING >>> MAINTENANCE
I plan for your development. Without perfect plan, calculating the strengths and weaknesses of the project, development is meaningless. Along with plan, I analyze the performance of your website/software at various stages and making notes on additional requirements. And, I know its IMPORTANT. : Once the analysis is complete, I build the architecture of your website/software. I love the constant look rather than broken elements. Now, the time to work on data recording in the background (database). Once the website/software is developed, I implement & Test it properly with standards for you to see if it’s functioning properly.
Once all goes well, it is to undergo a maintenance process where I will maintain and upgrade it from time to time to adapt to changes. And, I believe “Changes” are good in nature.
Few Specific Services : Website Development, E-commerce Development, Custom Portal Development, Clone Development, ERP Development
- Website Optimization
- The load time of your website also influences how easily users can find your website. Website speed is one of the factors that Google takes into consideration when ranking sites. A low performing website has poor user experience and as a result, gains less promotion in search results. Since December 2017, the Google search engine has started ranking also based on mobile versions of pages, even for desktop searches. The goal of this decision is to protect users from the websites that have low performance and aren’t responsive to all devices.
Website usability like website page speed, load time, and website responsiveness to user requests directly impacts customer loyalty. The better your website performs, the more satisfied a user will be. A great user experience is a way of building a large customer base and a strong brand.
There are several performance evaluation tools that are worth trying… And I work on it for you.
– Google Pagespeed Insights
To achieve your dream speed website, there are following footsteps that I will follow.
– Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN)
– Move your website to a better host like VPS Hosting or Dedicated Server Hosting
– Optimize the size of images on your website
– Reduce the number of plugins
– Use website caching
– Implement Gzip Compression
– Reduce the use of web fonts
– Detect 404 errors
– Reduce redirects
Currently, a typical user expects web pages to load less than after 3 seconds. If you don’t meet this expectation barrier, you lose a lot of website traffic and, as a result, your revenue. Trust me; as time passes, you are losing your business.